Valentine’s Day is a special day for all lovers around the world. It is a day to express love, affection, and appreciation for our significant other. One of the best ways to convey our feelings is through Valentine’s Day quotes.
Movie and web series quotes are a great way to express our love in a unique and unforgettable way. In this article, we have compiled 20 of the loveliest Valentine’s Day quotes from movies and web series that you can use to express your love.
The Importance of Valentine’s Day Quotes
Valentine’s Day quotes are an excellent way to convey your love and affection to your significant other. It is a day to celebrate love, and quotes from movies and web series can add an extra touch of magic to the occasion. They can help you express your feelings in a way that is unique and unforgettable.
20 Lovely Valentine’s Day Quotes from Movies and Web Series
Here are 20 of the loveliest Valentine’s Day quotes from movies and web series that you can use to express your love:
1. “I wish I knew how to quit you.” – Brokeback Mountain (2005)
2. “To me, you are perfect.” – Love Actually (2003)
3. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
4. “I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love.” – Bram Stoker’s Dracula (1992)
5. “I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.” – When Harry Met Sally (1989)
6. “You had me at hello.” – Jerry Maguire (1996)
7. “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” – The Notebook (2004)
8. “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” – 50 First Dates (2004)
9. “I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once-in-a-lifetime love.” – The Vow (2012)
10. “I think I’d miss you even if we never met.” – The Wedding Date (2005)
11. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Up in the Air (2009)
12. “I love that you get bored easily. I love that you don’t let anyone make you feel small. And I love that you laugh so loud.” – Someone Great (2019)
13. “I love you, but you don’t know what you’re talking about.” – Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
14. “I don’t know how to say this or even if it’s true, but I love the way you make me feel, and I think I’m falling for you.” – 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
15. “I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Notting Hill (1999)
16. “I don’t have a lot of time. I don’t mean time left in the world, I mean time to spend with you.” – The Fault in Our Stars (2014)
17. “You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts.” – Her (2013)
18. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Gilmore Girls (2000-2007)
19. “I don’t want to lose you in my life. You are the one who has always been there for me.” – Pretty Little Liars (2010-2017)
20. “You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me, and I love you.” – Friends (1994-2004)
21. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda, “Love Sonnet XVII”
The Power of Movie and Web Series Quotes
Movie and web series quotes have a special power to move and inspire us. They can capture complex emotions and ideas in just a few words, making them ideal for expressing our love on Valentine’s Day. Quotes from our favorite movies and web series are often deeply meaningful to us, and they can help us connect with our loved ones on a deeper level.
How to Use Valentine’s Day Quotes
Valentine’s Day quotes can be used in a variety of ways to express your love. They can be written in a card, text message, or social media post. You can also use them in a romantic speech or toast, or incorporate them into a romantic dinner or date. Whatever way you choose to use them, Valentine’s Day quotes can add an extra touch of magic and romance to the occasion.
Valentine’s Day is a special day to celebrate love, and using movie and web series quotes can make it even more special. Do comment your special and favorites.